Galaar Studios :: Forum
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nanoknight warfare

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RC #38
Mand'alor's Advisor
Mand'alor's Advisor
RC #38

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:44 pm

<<Ayasalpa>>

"Commander, the Naunophices are withdrawing. Why haven't we left yet?" An Exilian sergeant asked Ayasalpa.
"If we are to attack their fortress now, we will be destroyed. Before we begin our assault, we must regroup our warriors." Ayasalpa answered with a small growl in his voice. He didn't like it when one of his soldiers were curious of his plans.
"But we have waited a week! Surely we have enough forces to defeat them! And if things go wrong, we can use one of their Nanobot launching weapons." The sergeant yelled back.
"We are not going to destroy our planet! Do you dare to think that I would destroy MY homeplanet JUST to defeat an army of those weak and pathetic Naunophices?! Do you?!" Ayasalpa said as he drew his sword.
"N-n-n-no, sir! N-no I wouldn't!" The sergeant said as he backed away.
"I think you WOULD!" Ayasalpa said just before he stabbed the disobedient sergeant through the head. The other officers in the command center was gathered around him. Ayasalpa pulled his sword out of the sergeant's head, shook the orange-yellow blood off of his sword, and sheathed it. "Get back to work!" He yelled, and they all went back to doing their normal jobs. Ayasalpa then walked outside. "You, over there!" He yelled at one of the soldiers.
"Y-yes, sir?" The soldier said, shuddering.
"You're being field promoted to the rank of sergeant. Now get inside and take the empty position!" Ayasalpa ordered the soldier.
"Y-yes, sir! Thank you, sir!" The newly-promoted sergeant said, and he ran inside.

<<Kasaya>>

Kasaya ejected his FEED sword from his forearm, stabbing the Exilian silently in the head. He retracted the sword, and the Exilian fell to the ground. His squad was in the city of Ujanha, and was supposed to stop the Exilian's advance toward Fort Naunol. After he had retracted his sword, he ran back into the shadows as he saw the familiar shadow of an Exilian patrol. He couldn't let them see the other Exilian's body, nor could he let them see him.
'I wish I thought about that before I ran over here...' He thought for the brief second before he heard the familiar voice of the Exilians. His suit translater read 'I cannot believe he is making us wait! Why doesn't he just send us to attack their fortress and be done with it?' Kasaya quickly ran toward them with his FEED sword ejected. He cut off the arms of one, spun around and cut one's head off, did a backflip over one that was about to stab him in the back and cut the Exilian's sword in half before cutting him in half from the waist down, and then stabbed the last one in the head. He quickly killed the remaining Exilian with an elbow to it's neck. He then stabbed the armless Exilian, and hid the bodies in a nearby dumpster.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Xerrix looked around him. He saw many warriors with soft skin. He hated soft warriors. His caste was slightly more insectoid in appearance than the others. The soft ones said that it was because they were closer to their evolutionary ancestors on a genetic level (yeah, I know. But this is a fictional universe so I'll let evolution slip in).
He looked at his own arms, the dark gray exoskeleton covering it was lined with sharp spines, His hands were covered in the same exoskeleton and his fingers ended on sharp claws. His whole body was covered by a spiked exoskeleton. That was why the enemy had yet to succeed in killing him.
One of the other soldiers bumped into him, a soft one. The soldier was half way through an apology when Xerrix swung his arm back and sent the soft one flying. He didn't bother to look back, he knew the soldier would be dead. It wasn't his intent, but he always forgot how weak the other soldiers were.
And now they were marching towards one of the enemies cities.
He doubted there would be many survivors apart from himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beskarmedia.com
RC #38
Mand'alor's Advisor
Mand'alor's Advisor
RC #38

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:40 pm

<<Ayasalpa>>

"Why aren't those patrols back yet?!" Ayasalpa yelled at the newly promoted sergeant.
"I-I don't know, sir." The sergeant replied. Ayasalpa considered the possibility that they were ambushed by the Naunophices, and the Naunophices had never truly left the city.
'No...... it has to be one of their Knights, or else they would not risk losing more soldiers.....' He thought.
"Find their bodies and send them to me!" He ordered the sergeant.
"M-me, sir? I-I'm not good in combat!" The sergeant argued.
"Do you really need combat skills to pick up and body and bring it to me?! REALLY?!" Ayasalpa said as he drew his sword for the second time today.
"N-no, sir. I-I'll leave at once sir." The sergeant shuddered.
"No, you WON'T!" Ayasalpa said as he stabbed the shaking Exilian. It was the second time he had to kill one of his own today.

2 Days later....

Ayasalpa glanced at each of the Exilian soldiers that were outside the city that was controlled by the Naunophices before they had withdrew their forces. He saw one that had spikes and had an unusually dark grey skin (most of the Exilians were silver). Ayasalpa was riding on his mobile command center, so he tried to find who the soldier was. He found one, and it read:

XERRIX

PREVIOUS BATTLES: BATTLE OF HUNDUNYA, BATTLE OF GIKANSA

He wondered why the soldier couldn't rank up, so he read more. Apparently, he was apart of the ancient caste of warriors that were known for their ability to spit acid.
"You, Xerrix! Come here!" He called.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:20 pm

"You, Xerrix! Come here!"

Xerrix looked up from the bone he was eating off of. His platoon had slain one of the beasts native to the region and were currently roasting it over a fire. Xerrix had taken a raw piece and started tucking into it.

Now he was being called by one of the soft bodied ones. This one was wearing a rank pauldron and had a decorated sword on his hip. Great, now an extra shiny soft one was bothering him.
He placed his meal on a stone in front of the fire and cast a warning glance at the warriors in the group. They wouldn't be touching it.
He slowly but strongly made his way to the soft one.

"What, "Xerrix rasped with his guttural voice, "is it?"
Back to top Go down
RC #38
Mand'alor's Advisor
Mand'alor's Advisor
RC #38

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:48 pm

"What is it?"

"You are the one that spids acid, yes?" Ayasalpa asked the soldier. Xerrix sounded angry, but Ayasalpa knew that even a spiked Exilian warrior would obey a superior officer.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:10 am

The soft one looked offended at the sound of Xerrix's voice. All members of his caste spoke with a guttural hiss, but few remembered the days when the caste was the ruler over them all. Those days were long past.

"You are the one that spits acid, yes?"

"Yessssss, "Xerrix hissed.
Back to top Go down
RC #38
Mand'alor's Advisor
Mand'alor's Advisor
RC #38

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:41 am

"Yessssss," The soldier hissed.

"You will lead the left half of the soldiers. I need someone who they will fear, no matter what their leader's rank. You will help them carry out my orders. Do you understand?" Ayasalpa told the private.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:28 am

Xerrix bared his fangs and curved his mandibles in. A sick grin showing his twisted glee.

"Undersssstoood, "he hissed, "Ssssshow me the way."
Back to top Go down
RC #38
Mand'alor's Advisor
Mand'alor's Advisor
RC #38

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:02 pm

"You will lead your half of my troops into the east half of the city, and set up your defenses. Once that has been accomplished, the remaining troops that were not posted at a defensible outpost, will move north and link up with my remaining troops. Afterwards, we will move small stealth strike teams to destroy Fort Naunol's main defenses, and then we may crush them beneath our military strength. Do you understand?" Ayasalpa told the spiked soldier.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:47 pm

"Easssst half, defensssse, move north, victory." Xerrix repeated. The soft bodied Commander nodded, and Xerrix turned to leave.

"Now, "he hissed, "I hunger."

((OOC: Do you think the soft one would want the new leader to eat with the rest of the Commanders?))
Back to top Go down
RC #38
Mand'alor's Advisor
Mand'alor's Advisor
RC #38

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:44 pm

((OOC: Nah, he already saw you eating with your charries friends Razz AND STOP CALLING HIM 'The soft one'!))

"Dismissed. You may go back to your platoon until I tell you when we will execute my plan." Ayasalpa told the soldier.
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Razzix walks into the cafeteria, his sleek jet-black exoskeleton glinting softly in the harsh light. Softies all around him, he sits down, having already eaten fresh Deeka((I made up a Exilian wild animal)), he was not hungry. He did not care for cafeteria food. All the other warriors give him a wide berth, for fear of his sword-like spikes. Most of his body is covered in long spikes, with two extra long ones on his sholders, those were the ones that broke off more easily. He usually uses them as projectiles. He breaks them off, for they grow back instantly, and throws them with such force that the thing that is in it's way would fly fifty feet after getting impaled. ((Check the sign-up sheet))
Back to top Go down
http://www.galaarstudios.com
RC #38
Mand'alor's Advisor
Mand'alor's Advisor
RC #38

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:51 am

((Detachable spikes?!?! 0.o))

<<Hijan POV>>

Hijan watched as Razzix walked into the Cafeteria. Hijan was at a table, having some roasted Hasna ((another animal like Kyr'am's 'Deeka')). The others in his squad, Jakal, Erissra, Versha, Yanze, and Quazal, were joking about the Naunophices and how weak they were.
"This Hasna tastes just like them!" Jakal joked.
"Nah, they taste more like Majalna ((another animal [but REALLY stinky!])) that's been laying in the sun for a week!" Versha joked.

<<Kasaya POV>>

Kasaya watched the video feed that was coming from the camera he had hid in the Exilian's cafeteria last night. A big, spiked one walked into the room, and the others backed away from him. Alot of the Exilians were laughing, and talking. Kasaya read his translator:
'This Hasna tastes just like them!'
'Nah, they taste more like Majalna that's been laying in the sun for a week!' Kasaya set it to record, and then closed his helmet's video feed box.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:06 pm

When Xerrix got back he saw that his Hasna leg was gone. He looked at the others around the fire, but they caste him innocent looks. He sniffed the air and the scent pointed him in the direction of the cafeteria. When he looked over he saw a soft bodied soldier carrying his meal into the cafeteria.
He hurried to the cafeteria to teach the soft one a lesson, pushing numerous other little soldiers out of the way in the process.
When he got to the cafeteria he saw the little thief handing his meal over to one of the cooks. He spit acid at the runt's hand before the cook could grab the Hasna leg, and both fell to the ground.
The thieving little soldier hissed/shrieked in pain as he clutched the stump that was once his wrist.
Xerrix grabbed his Hasna leg and turned to walk out of the cafeteria, when he heard the sound of something whistling through the air at his head.
He turned quickly and caught the projectile before it impaled his face, and he saw the one who launched it.
A jet black Exolon warrior was hovering in the air, wings creating a deep loud buzz as he did so.
When Xerrix looked at the Exolon, the latter let out a deep hearty laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:13 am

"Xerrix! My old friend! How arrrr ye?" Razzix asks Xerrix.
Back to top Go down
http://www.galaarstudios.com
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:03 am

"Razzix!" Xerrix says to the hulking warrior, "Brother! It has been so long."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nanoknight warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare   Nanoknight warfare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nanoknight warfare
Page 1 of 1