Galaar Studios :: Forum
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Massacre Of GlenCoe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tartan Mandalorian
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
Tartan Mandalorian

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Character SheetMassacre Of GlenCoe Empty
Massacre Of GlenCoe Emptyeh

Massacre Of GlenCoe Empty
PostSubject: Massacre Of GlenCoe   Massacre Of GlenCoe I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:10 pm

I hope i put this in the right place, its a short story about the massacre of glencoe following the path of James MacDonald (if you don't know it research a bit of scots history Wink ) which i wrote a while back, its pretty simple but my teacher loved it haha, hope you do too.
Escaping The Massacre of GlenCoe

I was coming back from a good days hunting and I wasn't even in sight of the village when i heard the screams. Immediately I knew those pesky redcoats had done something. I told the two other men to follow closely in-case there where any spare troops about. Although none of us wanted to, we knew we had to leave.
I couldn't believe it. How could this happen? One of the two hunters made a run towards the village, but he didn't get too far. The nearest clan was at least a mile or so away. We couldn't make it in a blizzard like this. Lucky we had caught some deer earlier. I was overwhelmed with depression and a mixture of terror and fury because just TWO handfuls of troops had killed our clan like monsters. Why wasn't I there to help? Questions like this needed answered.
We were out of the sight of our village a long time ago, and had no idea of the patrolling platoon of redcoats. Suddenly, we heard gunfire from all around. I made a gesture to move out but keep close. The new sound of charging clansmen filled my ears. I made another gesture. This time I meant attack.
Together we slaughtered them like they did our families, our brothers, our sisters. It wasn't difficult to hear the pursuing redcoats catching up on us. They had probably heard the gunfire.I could see there bright coats getting closer and closer. "Hide!" I whispered. My brother Crawford and I took a musket each and looted the bodies of ammo. We ran and hid in the snowy forest surrounding us. As soon as they were in range, Crawford and I repeatedly shot and reloaded until they were too close to shoot. As a mass of Scottish ferociousness we wiped the earth clean of more English scum. We looted them and shared out supplies. The lucky few got food. One of the clansmen pointed out a circle of leaning trees. We searched for wood and stones for the fire.
While one of us made a fire, the rest huddled close to keep warm. Whenever we saw the glow of torches or the blinding red from there coats, we readied ourselves into an ambush position. Unfortunately, one time we underestimated the numbers and found ourselves fleeing in all directions. Me? I am telling this story from a better place. I hope my "memoirs" will be told for years to come and my last wish is that someone gets revenge on the filth that murdered my clan.

Any feedback is welcome but remember i wrote this in my sixth year at school so be even a bit kind, haha. thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Solus Dha'kote
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Solus Dha'kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Character SheetMassacre Of GlenCoe Empty

PostSubject: Re: Massacre Of GlenCoe   Massacre Of GlenCoe I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Very nice. And yeah it's in the right place.
Back to top Go down

Massacre Of GlenCoe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaar Studios :: Forum :: Star Wars :: Fan Fiction :: Non Star Wars Fan Fiction-
Jump to: