Galaar Studios :: Forum
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RC #38
Mand'alor's Advisor
Mand'alor's Advisor
RC #38

Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ Empty
PostSubject: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 am

Well, I just can't seem to stop creating/joining RPs! (This will be the sixth one, and none of them have ended yet!) This RP is about the planet Exile (If anyone complains about the name, here's an explanation: I can't think up names very easily!) and a war that almost destroys it's entire population.

Story:

It is the year 2312. The war-torn planet of Exile lives in uneasy peace. The native species of the planet, the Exilians, and the species that landed on the planet many years earlier, the Naunophices, are divided by the Exilphice barrier, which was created by mass destruction caused by the warrior species of the Exilians. The Naunol Federation finds itself gearing up for war once more. The Exilians have began to do the same. Years ago, back when the Naunophices had first landed on the planet, the Exilians lurked in the shadows trying to not reveal themselves. After one year, the planet's Naunophice population had grown to eighty million. The Exilians could not hide themselves any longer. They began attacking the Naunophices by raiding their towns and destroying their cities. Later, they began understanding the technology of the Naunophices, and began creating their own weapons and armor. Now, they will rage war once again. The Naunophices have broken their oath to supply the Exilians with resources that could not be gained on the planet. Thousands of Exilians are dieing from starvation. The gears of war will turn once more.

Exilian characteristics:

Head: Six Mandibles, three on each side of the mouth, with eight teeth on the top and bottom of each allowing them to chew two things at a time when eating, and has one sharper tooth at the end of each mandible.

Eyes: Small and beady, and can see things from miles away (The Exilian may control how far his eyes 'zoom in' using his mind), normally orange.

Hair: None.

Neck: At an 85 degree angle out from chest.

Body: Skinny, Muscular from birth (Unknown reason), human-like shape.

Arms: Skinny, muscular from birth (Unknown reason), flexible.

Hands: Almost exactly like a human, but has an extra thumb.

Legs: Skinny, Muscular from birth (Unknown reason), flexible.

Feet: Exactly like an Eagle.

Skin tone: Normally silver, rarely black.

Skin: Rough and scaly (Like a dragon).

Naunophice Characteristics:

Head: Oval shaped, mouth is human-like.

Eyes: Diameter of 5 millimeters, normally grey.

Hair: Short, fuzzy hair.

Neck: 30 degree angle out from chest.

Body: Skinny, human-like shape.

Arms: Skinny, stretched skin.

Hands: Like a human but without the last, small finger.

Legs: Skinny, stretched skin.

Feet: Very skinny at the ankle, spreads out to a circular shape and has three sphere-shaped toes.

Skin tone: Yellow sand color.

Skin: Stretched in most places.

Ok, now that I've described them, more of the story! Here I go:

After one year, the war has begun. The Naunol Federation has taken serious losses, and has lost many of the early battles. Almost half of the Naunophice territory has been seized by the Exilians. Most of the Naunophice civilians have been evacuated from the planet, as they fear that they will be slaughtered. But the Naunol Federation has one last trick up their sleeves. In the small amount of cities they still control, they have planted bombs deep under the ground beneath the cities. They are starting to withdraw their troops to their biggest stronghold, Fort Naunol, the place the Naunophices had first landed when they began colonizing the planet. As they fall back, they have left 67 squads of the super-soldiers that the Naunophices know as they Nanoknights. The Nanoknights were augmented with special medications that boosted the speed of their muscle growth, accelerated their brain's learning capacity, and nearly quadrupled their reaction time, creating the ultimate super-soldier. They armored them with Nanosuits, which are specially designed suits that doubles their already quadrupled reaction time, and helped them aim at their targets with extreme precision. Only 380 of them were ever created, and the ones that have died were atomic-bombed or nuked.

Now, our squad will be squad 54 (The Naunophices didn't have time for fancy names), and we are one of the many squad that were left behind to fight the Exilians.

Character sign-up sheets:

Character name:
Faction:
*Squad role:
Specialties:
Special characteristics:
Personality:
Biography:

*Switch to rank if you're an Exilian

My characters:

Character name: Kasaya
Faction: Naunol Federation (Nanoknight)
Squad role: Squad leader, scout
Specialties: Stealth, accuracy
Special characteristics: Scar that runs from eye to upper-lip
Personality: Strong even for a Nanoknight, he can run faster than the others, but is also short-tempered.
Biography: Born on Exile, he has always dreamed of helping the Naunophices win a war, and now he has his chance.

Character Name: Ayasalpa
Faction: Exilians
Specialties: Hand to hand combat, sword fighting, tactics, accuracy
Special characteristics: Gash across left forearm and right leg
Personality: Will charge in to fight with his sword or to fight in hand to hand combat when he has the chance, but when he's far away he fights using his DPR-16. Is also short-tempered.
Biography: Born a couple years before the war, he has become a master with his sword. Shortly after the war began, he joined the Exilian's military force and rose through the ranks quickly. He is now a very decorated commander of the Exilian battalion Beta.

Character Name: Hijan
Faction: Exilians
Specialties: Hand to hand combat
Special Characteristics: Exilian swords perminantly attached to his forearms, black skin, various scars.
Personality: Prefers to run into combat and stab as many enemies as he can before he gets hit (although he barely ever is).
Biography: Has fought for his life ever since he could walk & talk. He was present at the Battle of Hundunya, the Battle of Gikansa, and the Battle of Hijankrop.

Rules:

1. No god-moding
2. Have as many characters as you can keep up with (only seven Nanoknights in the entire RP, thought)
3. Have fun!

Weapons:

Exilians:

Directed Plasma Rifle-16 (DPR-16)
Directed Plasma Launcher-24 (DPL-24)
Exilian Sword
Directed Plasma Pistol-86 (DPP-86)(Sidearm)

Nanoknights:

Forearm Personal Defense Weapon (Codename FEED Sword)
Assault Rifle-67 (AR-67)
Nanoblaster (Sidearm)
Quad-tube Nanobot Launcher (Only used in extremely dire emergencies)
Tri-tube Rocket Launcher

EDIT: Ok, the character limit is getting annoying, so you may have as many charries as you can keep up with.

Last edited by RC #38 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:40 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Can I be an Exilian? I see their point of view and I'd like to play as a bug. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.beskarmedia.com
RC #38
Mand'alor's Advisor
Mand'alor's Advisor
RC #38

PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Ok, I guess you can....... I'll edit it into the character sheet so you have to tell if you're part of the Naunol Federation, or the Exilians Very Happy Oh, and they ARE NOT BUGS!!!!!! They are just genetically enhanced Naunophices.... Or were you talking about the Exilians? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Character sign-up sheet:

Character name: Xerrix
Faction: Exilian
Specialties: Brute force
Special characteristics: Is a member of an ancient caste of warriors who are able to spit acid from between their mandibles.
Personality: Violent, bug of few words.
Biography: Being one of the last members of an ancient Exillian warrior caste, Xerrix is one of the most feared warriors in his division. He, like all members of his caste, has a comparatively primitive mindset. He chooses not to use the serrated and jagged swords that other Exilian warriors use, instead relying on his natural body armor and body spikes to pulverize his enemies. He has been known to feed off the bodies of those he has slain, and it is said that this trait alone has kept him from being promoted to Sergeant.
Back to top Go down
RC #38
Mand'alor's Advisor
Mand'alor's Advisor
RC #38

PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:56 pm

@Jai'galaar: Nice charrie sheet! Although one thing....... EXILIANS ARE NOT BUGS AND NEITHER ARE THE NAUNOPHICES!!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:01 pm

They have mandibles and orange eyes, they are bugs. Razz
Back to top Go down
RC #38
Mand'alor's Advisor
Mand'alor's Advisor
RC #38

PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Mandibles aren't only on bugs.... If you play halo (you probably do), then think of the Exilian head to be like an Elite's, but with an extra mandible on each side...
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Scorch voice: Bugs!!! *Shoots deece repeatedly*

Character name: Razzix
Faction: Exilian
Specialties: Physical combat without weapons
Special characteristics: Is possibly the last of the ancient caste of warriors, called the Exolons, who had wings and natural body armour and long spikes all over their bodys, and were the ruling caste of the planet Exile for millennia, and died out for an unknown reason. The caste who could spit acid are the Exolon's decendants when the Exolons mated with the soft-skinned Exilians who could spit acid, they too died out.
Personality: Violent
Biography: Very intelligent, like most of the ancient Exolons, Razzix is one of the most feared warriors in the Exilian army.
Back to top Go down
http://www.galaarstudios.com
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Did you just make your character infinitely more powerful than mine Kyr'am? I'm assuming that you're making your character someone from a caste separate from my character's caste.
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:37 pm

My charrie's caste mated with a soft-skinned acid-spitting caste, which made your caste.

In some ways yours is stronger, in some ways mine is stronger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.galaarstudios.com
Solus Dha'kote
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Solus Dha'kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Character SheetNanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ Empty

PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:45 am

Could i be my own made up species? They're called Zantairs. They have blue/gray skin and have hair covering most of their body. They're also kind of tall and really flexable and such. Not very strong though.
Back to top Go down
RC #38
Mand'alor's Advisor
Mand'alor's Advisor
RC #38

PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:09 pm

@Scavangerman34: Not really...... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Solus Dha'kote
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Solus Dha'kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:48 am

hah. ok.

Name: Malorn
Faction: Exillian
Specialties: Melee weapons
Characteristics: ---
Personality: Silent, Violent
Bio: ---
Back to top Go down
LordDeathRay
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
LordDeathRay

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ EmptyXor Venin

PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Name: Virden
Faction: Exillian
Specialties: Sword fighting
Characteristics: Is a member of an ancient caste of warriors that were able to strike fear into their enemies.
Personality: Violent
Bio: Virden was born seven years before the war, he has become a respected swordmaster. Shortly after the war began, he joined the Exilian's military force and rose though the ranks quickly due to his combat prowess. He isn't as violent as the other Exillians, but is tougher than most of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~   Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nanoknight warfare ~~Character Sign Up~~
Page 1 of 1