Galaar Studios :: Forum
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars: The Forgotten Brotherhood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

Star Wars: The Forgotten Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Forgotten Brotherhood   Star Wars: The Forgotten Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Prologue

*BOOM*
"Get Elii in the cellar! NOW!" My baby, my baby! Baby crying. Elii? Is Elii okay? "Dray! Get your little brother in the cellar! And stay there!"
*BOOM*

Footsteps? Mom? No. Dad? No. Pirates. Dray looks at Elii, finally quiet, and picks him up and sets him carefully down in the cupboard. Will he be found? I hope not. Dray closes the door. Suddenly the trap door above him opens, spilling light into the dark room. A blaster points at Dray's face. Arms restrain him. "Ah. A prize for the taking." Says the woman with the blaster. Dray then hears a deep male voice, "Captain! Jedi approaching from the south!" The captain motions to the other pirates, and they leave, dragging Dray with them.

Yamara Vens, Jedi Knight, stops his speeder in front of a destroyed house just as the pirates disappear around the bend. Yamara senses life inside. He jumps off his speeder and runs to the open trap door on the floor. He jumps inside and his brilliant purple lightsaber hums to life. He locates the cupboard that contains the life he senses. He opens the small door to find a small baby clutching a tiny golden locket. He deactivates his lightsaber and picks the baby up. He takes the locket and opens it, inside there is a picture of four people, a mother, a father, a young boy, and the baby Yamara is holding. Under each person was a name, Christii Sorvo, Raai Sorvo, Dray Sorvo, and Elii Sorvo. Yamara wonders where the young boy, Dray, is. Was it the boy who was riding on the speeder with the pirates? The one crying? Yamara looks at the baby to find him looking right at him with eyes far too intelligent to belong to an infant. Then he feels the Force surrounding the baby. "Force sensitive?!" Yamara runs back to his companions. They widen their eyes at the baby but otherwise don't comment. Yamara jumps on his speeder and heads back to the hidden Jedi enclave on the planet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.galaarstudios.com

Star Wars: The Forgotten Brotherhood
Page 1 of 1