Galaar Studios :: Forum
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sith Quotes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solus Dha'kote
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Solus Dha'kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Character SheetSith Quotes Empty
Sith Quotes Empty

Sith Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Sith Quotes   Sith Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:08 pm

As we all know, the Sit are epic. But what might be even more epic is their quotes. Here is where you can post them...

"The tenets of
the Sith are more than just words to be memorized. Learn them,
understand them. They will lead you to the true power of the Force; the
power of the dark side."

- Qordis

"Fear.
Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The
corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally."

- Darth Maul
Back to top Go down
LordDeathRay
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
LordDeathRay

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Sith Quotes EmptyXor Venin

Sith Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Quotes   Sith Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:52 pm

" The failure is yours. No longer do your whispers crawl within my skull. No longer do we suffer beneath teachings that weaken us. And now you run in search of the Jedi. They are all dead, save one. And one broken Jedi can not stop the darkness that is to come. "
- Darth Sion

" Did you come here for answers? There are none. The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead. It is fitting you came here. I have studied you and found nothing but weakness. Yet still she clutches at you, as if you are all that gives her life."
- Darth Sion

" She clings to hope. That perhaps she can train one as great as her first. She is a fool who escaped death once. She will not do so again. "
- Darth Sion

"I know her as an apprentice knows their Master... and as a Master knows an apprentice. I want her to die, and see all that she has built cast down. All that she holds dear, in shards at her feet. You have not survived her teachings, as I have. And you have not bested her in battle, as I have. You are nothing. "
- Darth Sion

" I have studied you. I know the paths you walked in exile. I know your teacher. I know the fires that raged upon the Dxun moon while the Republic died around you. You know war. You know battle. And I know of Malachor. You saw the heart of war, what Malachor wrought, yet you turned away from it. You are a wretched thing, a thing of weakness and fear. You are her apprentice in name only. I am the Master. And that is why you will die. "
- Darth Sion
Back to top Go down
Solus Dha'kote
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Solus Dha'kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Sith Quotes Empty

Sith Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Quotes   Sith Quotes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:48 am

I see you like Darth Sion xP
Back to top Go down
LordDeathRay
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
LordDeathRay

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Sith Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Quotes   Sith Quotes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:37 pm

He has, like, some of the best quotes!
Back to top Go down
LordDeathRay
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
LordDeathRay

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Sith Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Quotes   Sith Quotes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:03 pm

" I am Darth Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith.

Those who use the dark side are also bound to serve it. To understand this is to understand the underlying philosophy of the Sith.

The dark side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation.

The Force will change you. It will transform you. Some fear this change. The teachings of the Jedi are focused on fighting and controlling this transformation. That is why those who serve the light are limited in what they accomplish.

True power can come only to those who embrace the transformation. There can be no compromise. Mercy, compassion, loyalty: all these things will prevent you from claiming what is rightfully yours. Those who follow the dark side must cast aside these conceits. Those who do not—those who try to walk the path of moderation—will fail, dragged down by their own weakness.

Those who accept the power of the dark side must also accept the challenge of holding on to it. By its very nature the dark side invites rivalry and strife. This is the greatest strength of the Sith: it culls the weak from our order. Yet this rivalry can also be our greatest weakness. The strong must be careful lest they be overwhelmed by the ambitions of those working beneath them in concert. Any master who instructs more than one apprentice in the ways of the dark side is a fool. In time, the apprentices will unite their strengths and overthrow the master. It is inevitable; axiomatic. That is why each master must have only one student.

This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord. The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side. If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle. The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve. This is the way it must be.

My time here is ended. Take what I have taught you and use it well. "

- Darth Revan's Sith Holocron
Back to top Go down
LordDeathRay
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
LordDeathRay

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Sith Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Quotes   Sith Quotes I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:24 pm

" Savior, conqueror, hero, villan, you are all things Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong neither to the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone. "
- Darth Malak

" The Sith Empire shall burn brightly, like a supernova. "
- Naga Sadow

" Our time has come. For three hundred years, we prepared. We grew stronger. While you rested in your cradle of power, believing your people were safe... and protected. You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers of the Dark Side have blinded you. You assumed no force could challenge you and now... finally, we have returned. "
- Darth Malgus

" I... had a name, once. Ajunta Pall. Yes, that was my name. I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side... Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. So strong, we thought… so wrong… "
- Ajunta Pall

" There will always be two. One to embody the power, and the other to crave it. "
- Darth Bane

" Exar Kun, because of you, the Sith will never die. You have earned the right to bear the mark of Dark Lord of the Sith. "
- Marka Ragnos
Back to top Go down
Solus Dha'kote
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Solus Dha'kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Sith Quotes Empty

Sith Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Quotes   Sith Quotes I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Please do not make double or triple posts. Instead, just edit an old one. Thanks.

-TPM-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sith Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sith Quotes   Sith Quotes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sith Quotes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaar Studios :: Forum :: Star Wars :: General SW-
Jump to: