Galaar Studios :: Forum
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Jedi Civil War

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

The Jedi Civil War Empty
PostSubject: The Jedi Civil War   The Jedi Civil War I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:43 pm

((Start))
Back to top Go down
http://www.galaarstudios.com
Holty12345
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
Holty12345

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Character SheetThe Jedi Civil War Empty
The Jedi Civil War EmptyHan Glider

The Jedi Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Civil War   The Jedi Civil War I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Goran Ten a Young Iridonian Assassin stands alone on the bridge of Darth Venin's Flag ship he is approuched by a Young Female Sith Officer who passes him a peice of paper. She look right into his eyes but she couldnt know as his body suit blocked off his face, this made him even more dangerous as No-one could tell what his emotions were. He Read the paper, It said to go to Darth Venin's Private chambers. Goran Ten Was eager to get his First Mission so he raced of to darth venin's Room he knocked on the Door 5 times.
Back to top Go down
LordDeathRay
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
LordDeathRay

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
The Jedi Civil War EmptyXor Venin

The Jedi Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Civil War   The Jedi Civil War I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Darth Venin is meditating when he suddenly hears five knocks on his door. He senses that it was that Iridonian Assassin he recently recruited, so he opened the door using the Force.

"Goran, this is your first mission, so don't dissapoint. The Sith don't tolerate any failures. There is a Republic Base on Haaedon. I need you to wipe it out. I don't care how you do it, just wipe it out. I'll send two Dark Jedi to accomany you, as well as three Sith Commandos and two Sith Troopers. There are also, these experamental Heavy Armor blueprints in their base. I need you to get those blueprints. They have cortosis in them, making them invincible to lightsaber damage. You received your mission, now go. Don't return until your mission is complete."

Goram leaves Venin's room while Venin still continues meditating.

Last edited by LordDeathRay on Sun May 09, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holty12345
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
Holty12345

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Jedi Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Civil War   The Jedi Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:41 am

Goran Accept the Mission and left the room,
He entered his Shuttle where the other sith where waiting for him.
"What took you so long" Asked the Dark jedi
Goran didnt reply with his speech instead he slit the through of the Dark Jedi,
The other sith drew there Blades, Goran said "Talk badly at me and you'll end up like your friend" The Sith stayed Silent for the rest of the Journy.

The Shuttle lands on Haaedon, 1 click from the base. The 3 sith Commando's quickly got off to take point, As Goran stepped off the shuttle he shot the 3 commando's in the Back declaring "I Lead, you follow"

The Dark Jedi then Said "Il stay and Guard the ship"
"Suit yourself" Replied Goran

The Darkjedi Drew his Crimsion Blade and Went right for Goran. Goran quickly block this attack with His own Saber. He Then used his Hunting Knife to slash the Sith's Arm. As the Dark Jedi went to Hold his Wound, Goran Sanpped his Neck.

"Now do you two wanna Betray me" Asked Goran
The 2 Sith Troopers Shook there Heads.
"Then Follow Me"

Goran and the 2 sith Entered the Base.
Back to top Go down
Holty12345
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
Holty12345

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Jedi Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Civil War   The Jedi Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:02 am

:6 Hours Ago:
:Jedi Temple:

Two Jedi's are sparring, The Oldest one put his Blade away and began to speak.
"Well done Jana your Form has greatly Improved"
"Thank you master Banko" replied Jana
"I sense something is on your mind what is it?" Asked Master Banko
"What happened in the Unknown Regions that Made Revan and Malak turn to the Dark side, You went out to the Mandalorian War master do you know?"
"I will tell you what i told you yesterday, I left before they Explored out there." Replied Master Banko
"I just wonder if..."
"If things had been different if you had gone out there?" Asked Master Banko
"Yes Master" Replied Lana

A message comes through on Master Banko's Comlink.
"The Jedi Council wish to speak to you."
"Me.... why?" Asked Lana
"Why dont you ask them yourself?" Replied Master Banko

Jana raced off to the council Chambers there she saw Master Hanok,ferik and Kinnosa waiting for her.
"Yes Masters?" She asked
"We have recently learned that the Republic Resource Facility on Haaedon has been discoverd by the Sith" Said Master Hanok
"And we want you to Protect it" Said Master Ferik
"Very well Masters i will Leave At once" Replied Lana

She Raced of to her Ship which would take her to Haaedon

:6hours later aka Present Time:

"Come On hurry it up" Barked Goran
"I dont like it here it's too quiet" Said the Sith trooper
"Calm down Bob we have a great Warrior with us" Replied the Other sith
"Yeah.... But we had a team before he killed them" Wisperd Jack
Goran took Offence to this and Shot Jack
"If you were smart you wouldnt speak til the Mission was over" Said Goran
The Sith didnt Reply but continued to Look through the Base

Goran Entered the room marked lab, Sitting at the desk was a Young women
"Well Hello Cutie, Got any Blueprints for me?" Asked Goran
"A Iridonian, i was expecting a Sith Lord" Replied Lana
"Im More than a Match for a Sith Lord, or a Jedi" he said while showing her his Lightsaber
"Huh, A child warrior with a New Toy, what will the Sith think of next"
Goran Drew his Guns and Took a few shots at her, She Dodge them and Forced the Guns to the other side of the room.

Goran was about to Draw his own Saber but Lana threw him accross the Room,
"Allow me to Open your Mind" Said Lana

At that Seond they Were shown each others Past and Present, Goran didnt know what was happening but he felt close to Lana, Like they were ment to be, Goran didnt know why he did it but he Grapped his guns and Shot her right through the Neck.

"O god" Said Goran as he rushed over to her Body
"I... Lo....You" was all Lana could say before she dies
Goran picked up the Blue prints but as he did he was suddenly Hit by a massive Memory.
It was Lana life from start to Finish. all this was too much for Goran to take and he fainted on the spot.

:2 Hours Later:
"Its good to see you awake" Said the Sith Trooper "W're on our way back to the Ship it shouldnt be to long now"
After the Sith finished speaking Goran killed him
"I told you not to speak."

Goran enters Darth Venins Room
"I have your Blueprints here" Said Goran
Back to top Go down
LordDeathRay
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
LordDeathRay

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Jedi Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Civil War   The Jedi Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:31 am

Venin takes the blueprints from Goran's hands.

"Excellent. These will be useful for the war ahead. But I have to tell you something."

He force grips Goran, and throws him across the room. He ignites one of his lightsabers and grips Goran again. He pulls Goran towards him and puts his lightsaber next to Goran's neck.

"Never, kill my men, or I'll see you dead." he barked.

He released Goran from his grip and turns off his lightsaber.

"I have a new mission for you. That Jedi you killed on Haeedon, her master, Jack Banko is on Manaan. He learned of Lana's death, and is trying to convince the Selkath that we, the Sith, are evil, and must be banned from Manaan. We need that kolto. You must kill him. Listen to me, don't do anything stupid there. Those Selkath are neutral, and will lock anybody up breaking their neutrality laws. They issue death penalties for killing people. You must kill Banko where there are no Selkath, and no cameras. You will be given no backup, you must do this on your own. Let me run this over: Don't do anything stupid, kill Banko where there are no cameras or Selkath, and return to me when the job is done. And give he his lightsabers, as proof of the kill. Do you understand?", Venin said.
Back to top Go down
Holty12345
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
Holty12345

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Jedi Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Civil War   The Jedi Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:20 pm

"No" Replied Goran "This Partnership is Over, I have discoverd what Love is,"
Goran Tosses the Blueprints at Darth Venin "You'll need them, cause you have me to look out for know"

Goran turned around and Left.
Back to top Go down
LordDeathRay
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
LordDeathRay

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Jedi Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Civil War   The Jedi Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:28 pm

"You can't speak to me that way!" barked Venin. He grips Goran, and shoves him through the door. He ignites his lightsabers, and lunges at Goran.
Back to top Go down
Holty12345
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
Holty12345

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Jedi Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Civil War   The Jedi Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Darth Venin underestimated the iridonians Power as right before Venins Saber Made Contact, Goran Twisted around till he was Facing Venin's Back were he delt a Powerful Blow to the Back of His Head Knocking Him to the Ground.

Goran then Held Venin By the Hair and Said "Il be seeing to around" Before throwing him accross the room

Goran Was Able to Get aboard his Shuttle Before the venin was able to stop him.
Back to top Go down
LordDeathRay
Verd'ika
Verd'ika
LordDeathRay

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Jedi Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Civil War   The Jedi Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:53 pm

"Look's like I'll need a new mercenary.", Venin said brushing his robes. He then walked into the command deck and said, "Fellow Sith, we have a traitor! He is the Iridonian Goran Ten, the mercenary I recently hired. He must be killed, at all costs. But, thanks to him, we now have cortosis-weaved armor." He returned to his private chambers and started searching for a new mercenary. He finally found a new mercenary, one he thought that was more than a match for Goran, Zaeed Kredoon, a surviving Mandalorian Field Marshal from the Mandalorian Wars.
Back to top Go down
Solus Dha'kote
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Solus Dha'kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
The Jedi Civil War Empty

The Jedi Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Civil War   The Jedi Civil War I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:58 pm

:Next day:

Razarac lept to the nearest building as quietly as he could. It was some sort of shrine. And in it was his prey. The Twi'lek master held something of importance to the Sith. Plans or blueprints, or something like that. What it was wasn't important. He had been assigned a job, and he would do it. At any cost. He quietly slid down from the roof and waited by the doorway.
There wan't much he could hear. Someone fiddling with a backpack... the rythamatic prayers of the priests in the shrine... and the word Jedi.
Razarac took off his robe, revieling a simple tunic. He had grabbed it from a previous hunt. He now had a use for it. He entered the building, not drawing much attention. The Twi'lek could obviously snese him. He glanced at him and slid inot the refresher.
Razarac followed...

((Being kicked off the computer by annoying older sister. Will finish the rest later))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Jedi Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Civil War   The Jedi Civil War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jedi Civil War
Page 1 of 1