Galaar Studios :: Forum
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Purifier
Verd'ika
Verd'ika

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Character SheetDid the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder? Empty
Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder? Empty

PostSubject: Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder?   Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:45 pm

There was a interesting discussion on the Chat board the other day with Te Par'jila Mand'alor, Holty 12345, and me about whether or not the Jedi in the SW Prequel Movies, used the clones as nothing more than just bantha fodder. The topic was brought up by Te Par'jila Mand'alor, but we all never got to proceed further with it, so I thought I post that topic here for further discussions, and anybody else who might want to join in on the topic being dicussed. Alrighty then........

Now I believe the jedi didn't have much pull in the matter at the time, because of the Emporer. I'm quite postive if the Jedi knew that Palpatine was a dark lord sometime earlier in the prequels, then the whole situation would have of been different concerning the Clones. The Jedi would have defeated the Emporer, or at least tryed to anyway, and give the Clones the respect and honor they deserved.

If anybody was using the clones as just bantha fodder, not really giving a crap whether they live or die, it was the Emporer, under his main orders. He was the ultimate user, even the jedi had to follow his orders.

Last edited by Purifier on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solus Dha'kote
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Solus Dha'kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Character SheetDid the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder? Empty

PostSubject: Re: Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder?   Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Ever read the RC novels? It gives you a different view on Jetiise xP
Back to top Go down
Purifier
Verd'ika
Verd'ika

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder?   Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Te Par'jila Mand'alor wrote:
Ever read the RC novels? It gives you a different view on Jetiise xP

Really? What do the novels say?

I've never read or even heard of any of them.
Back to top Go down
Solus Dha'kote
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Solus Dha'kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder?   Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 am

Really? You'll have to read them >_> They just give you a different take on Jetiise. Shows you there bad side.
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Mand'alor's Advisor
Mand'alor's Advisor
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder?   Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 am

Not all Jedi abused their clones. Obi-Wan, Anakin, Aayla, Luminara...

But there were some who did: Quinlan Vos...
Back to top Go down
Solus Dha'kote
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Solus Dha'kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder?   Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Ordo once said that Kenobi was a glory seeker who wasted too mnay men Razz But I know Ki-adi Mundi treated his troops well. And, yes, Quinlan Vos was the biggest hutuun general of the war Razz
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Mand'alor's Advisor
Mand'alor's Advisor
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder?   Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Solus Dha'kote wrote:
Ordo once said that Kenobi was a glory seeker who wasted too mnay men Razz But I know Ki-adi Mundi treated his troops well. And, yes, Quinlan Vos was the biggest hutuun general of the war Razz

Ordo was influenced by Kal, who said that Coruscant would momentarily have to open their shields just to let in Kenobi's red carpet and ego.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder?   Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did the Jedi in the Prequels use the clones as bantha fodder?
Page 1 of 1