Galaar Studios :: Forum
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan Empty
PostSubject: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:25 am

Kyr'galaar sliced open the throat of his best warrior. The Togorian soldier had disobeyed a direct order during a mission, saving more than half of his squad in the process. But defiance couldn't go unpunished.
He wiped off the bladed part of his bes'bev with his kama and turned to the rest of his soldiers.
"Get back to work! "he shouted at them in Mando'a.
The soldiers quickly dispersed. Kyr'galaar put his helmet back on as he headed towards his tent. They were stationed on Cathar, and had decimated most of the Cathar cities already. They had recruited many Cathar to the cause, mostly criminals and exiles who bore a grudge against their people.
Kyr'galaar had heard rumors that Cassus Fett himself would soon arrive to take command. Perhaps Fett would finally allow them to destroy what was left of the rebellious natives. That would show the galaxy that the Mando'ade meant business.
He thought about this as he took off his heavy armor and replaced it with minimal plating.
I've wasted enough time on this, he though as he left his tent in his light armor, I need to hunt something!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beskarmedia.com
Solus Dha'kote
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Solus Dha'kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Character SheetGlory of the Mando'ad Akaan Empty

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:53 pm

All Vhal could do was stare while the Commander killed the soldier... one of the BEST soldiers stationed on Cathar. Mand'alor wouldn't be pleased. But then again he didn't pay much attention to them. The killings were frequent from this new Commander, and Mand'alor learned to turn a blind eye - too distracted by the war in other systems to notice the problem here. Vhal returned to his post - a small stand near the outskirts of camp. He never should have come to see what the noise was anyway. He should've been used to it by now, but something in him urged him to go... it was like some 6th sense. Lately it had been so strong that he sometimes left his post without hearing anything. But sure enough when he made it to camp there was allways trouble. If Commander Ordo found out he might end up like the Togorian that was just killed.

I have to stop giving into this urge. But its so strong... its almost like i see something before it happens... I can't help but get the feeling something big is going to happen. I'll have to keep my eye out.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Kyr'galaar left his tent in his light armor. The plating covered his shoulders, arms, and groin, as well as covering his boots. He left the rest of himself uncovered, which let his unusually dark skin show. He was darker than most Taung, to the point where his skin was almost black. He came from a long line of near-black Mando'ade. A line that was broken with the birth of his first son, Cin'ciri.
Kyr'galaar was initially disappointed in his son's lighter skin tone, as well as his slow development from the start. But by the age of eight standard years Cin'ciri started growing stronger, faster, and more cunning than most younglings his age and even older. Kyr'galaar had spent most of his time personally training his son in hand to hand combat, to the point where Cin'ciri was able to defeat a Mandallian Giant in personal combat.
Kyr'galaar and Cin'ciri would frequently go on hunting trips when occupying a hostile planet. It was his hope now that his son would accompany him on a hunt for lone Cathar soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Cin'ciri watches as Kyr'galaar kills another soldier. He has grown used to it over the years, always wondering who would be next. But this was one of his best soldiers! He turns toward an incoming warrior. "Dispose of the body." Cin'ciri says to him. "Why should I? I'm a warrior, not bantha fodder to be pushed around."

Cin'ciri brings his knee up into the man's abdomin, winding him. He then grabs the man's head, and twists until he hears a loud crack. The man drops, lifeless, to the ground.

Cin'ciri turns around and points at a random onlooker. "You. Dispose of the bodies." Cin'ciri orders the man. "Y-y-yes, sir!" He responds and does as he was told. What most people didn't know was that Cin'ciri is the son of Kyr'galaar, because he had only just arrived on Cathar. He was taught by his father that soldiers that don't follow orders deserve to die. He took that lesson to heart.

He was wearing his light body armour, fully intending to go hunting later on. He turns to see Kyr'galaar coming towards him, wearing the same attire.

Last edited by Kyr'am Galaar on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.galaarstudios.com
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:26 pm

((Later on...))

Kyr'galaar and Cin'ciri both see it at the same time. A group of three, maybe four Cathar scouts. Kyr'galaar grins, revealing his sharp fangs. This was the fight he was waiting for.
When the scouts pass his position, he loudly breaks a branch over his knee, alerting them to his presence. They grow anxious, waiting, watching.
Then Cin'ciri and Kyr'galaar drop down on them like Lagartoz War Dragons, and the fun begins.
Back to top Go down
Solus Dha'kote
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Solus Dha'kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Vhen was relieved from his post and went to the mess hall. He took his share of food and sat down. As soon as he finished eating a group of Humans came to stand next to him.

Big mistake

"Theres no show here. you can leave" he said

"You don't belong here Tusken. Why don't you leave and go do whatever is is you filthy animals were born for"

Thats it. You stepped into your own trap

"I don't think youd like that. You see we're pure bred killers us Tuskens" he said removing his helmet. It always made him more intimidating.

"hahaha... Looks like you need a little lesson"
the man drew a blaster.

Goodbye

The man fired a blast. but not before a beam of red light swung into the way of the shot - before it was there.

a lightsaber!

Vhal quickly destroyed the blaster with his wrist-mounted lightsabers. the man pulled out a blade. they fought. and fought. what seemed like minutes lasted only a few seconds. He sliced straight through the man's arm and left him on the ground screeming. He put a lightsaber to his neck.

"some would say 'i would kill you but that would make me no better than you'... but i already know that no matter what... we're equal. think next time before you try to kill me. learn from the last dozen people that died from this saber."

with that he picked up the man's sword and left
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Cin'ciri swings his elbow into a Cathar's face, breaking the Cathar's nose. Cin'ciri then brings his sharpened claws into the Cathar's neck, ripping the throat out. "Ahh. I love the fresh scent of blood in the evening." Cin'ciri comments. He is reminded that he hasn't eaten for the five long days he was in his ship. He had grown a taste for raw meat, a taste that he had gotten on a mission to Ryloth, where he hunted the Gutkurr.

He turns to another and brings both of his fists to both sides of the Cathar's head, leaving a large dent on either side of the Cathar's head. He turns to see Kyr'galaar finishing off the last one.

"We just took out four Cathars in about fifteen standard seconds, buir. Next time let's try for ten."
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Kyr'galaar let out a deep guttural laugh. He remembered the time when it took them a whole minute and a half to take out a small patrol like this one. That was back when Cin'ciri was nine standard years old.
His musings were interrupted by the sound of what seemed to be another patrol.
He was right, and this time they had company. A group of Cathar prisoners, the lot looked to be nothing more than petty thieves.
Kyr'galaar turned to Cin'ciri, "Kill the guards, but let's take the prisoners back to camp."
With that Cin'ciri bared his claws at the group, and Kyr'galaar let out a beast like growl as they attacked.
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:34 pm

((Later on))

Cin'ciri and Kyr'galaar walk back into camp with the prisoners. Cin'ciri points at an onlooker.

"Gar! Tsikador mircinse par haar mirci'te. Jii!" Cin'ciri says to the man in mando'a. Meaning: You! Prepare cells for the prisoners. Now!

The man rushes off to do just that.

Last edited by Kyr'am Galaar on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:43 pm

"That may not be necessary ad'ika, "Kyr'galaar said to Cin'ciri. The latter turned around and saw the look of pure amazement in the eyes of the prisoners.

Kyr'galaar switched to basic as he spoke to them, "How would you lot like to become Mandalorians?"

When they agreed Kyr'galaar handed them off to the head training sergeant of the camp. Then he and Cin'ciri went their separate ways to change into heavy Beskar'gam.
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Cin'ciri walks out of his tent in his heavy armour.

Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan Ciriinarmour

He looks around and sees the head training sergeant, Kyr'am Galaar, working with the Cathars.

Kyr'am sees Cin'ciri coming. "Captain." Kyr'am says, soluting. "Udesiir," Cin'ciri responds. "How is it coming?"

"We were just getting to the part about reloading your blaster whilst under fire," Kyr'am says. "This lot is hopeless. All they know is thievery."

"Well," Cin'ciri says. "Keep them under control."

Cin'ciri then goes to make his report to Kyr'galaar.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Kyr'galaar walks out of his tent wearing his full Beskar'gam. He sees Cin'ciri checking up on the new recruits.
He is about to go over there himself when he receives a transmition from Cassus Fett's fleet.

"Sucuy'gar Commander, "the warrior says, "Cassus Fett is under orders from Mand'alor to join you and the rest of the Mando'ad forces there. We are en route now. With all of our combined might we will finally crush the Cathar resistance and end this."

"I look forward to it, "Kyr'galaar responded.

He went outside and intercepted Cin'ciri.

"Fett and his fleet are en route ad'ika, help me gather the akaatase."
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:03 pm

"Okay. But Kyr'am says that those Cathar are hopeless. That all they really know is thievery. Shall I have him kill 'em?"
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:36 pm

"Not yet ad'ika, "Kyr'galaar said with a sly grin. He walked over to the training area where Kyr'am was trying to get the Cathar to properly hold a bes'bev. Quite surprising that any member of the Cathar race, a race renowned for their combat skills, could be so incompetent. Perhaps they needed motivation.

"You there, "Kyr'galaar said, pointing to the burliest of the thugs, "Come over here."

Cin'ciri cast him a strange look, but Kyr'galaar remained cool as the large feline walked over to him.
Before the Cathar could ask why he was being called over, Kyr'galaar drew his bes'bev and swiftly sliced open the brute's throat.

"That, "he said as he turned to the remaining Cathar and cleaned off his bes'bev, "is what happens to warriors who displease me. Anyone else having a hard time with weapons training."

Kyr'am Galaar stood a little taller as he once again, showed them the proper way to grip a bes'bev.

"Now ad'ika, "Kyr'galaar said to Cin'ciri, "we gather the warriors."
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:41 pm

((Kyr'am POV))

Kyr'am looks as the two Taung walk away. He takes off his helmet and masages his forehead. He sighs. The Cathar are still looking at the body of their fallen comrade. Kyr'am turns towards a young mando in training who was stationed here because his father died and his mother was Coruscanti and did not like how her son acted, so she left. Kyr'am was now stuck with him.

"Rekk. K'olar." ((Rekk. Come here.)) Kyr'am says to the boy.

"Elek, ruus'alor?" ((Yes, sergeant?))

"Ti'habir te baar." ((Remove the body.))

"Elek, ruus'alor." ((Yes, sergeant.))

When Rekk moves towards the body, one of the Cathar, a female, tries to stop him. "No! Don't touch him!" She screams at Rekk.

"Kyr'amur kaysh." ((Kill her.)) Kyr'am says to Rekk.

Rekk does as he was told, killing the woman with a punch to the stomach and a blaster bold to the head.

The other Cathars can only watch.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:38 am

Kyr'galaar and Cin'ciri stood on the assembly platform with the Mandalorians of the division looking up at them.

"Today, "he said to them in Mando'a, his voice amplified by a mic in his helmet, "is a glorious day. We will finally crush the rebellious natives of this primitive planet, and show the galaxy that our might is to be feared!"

The warriors shouted "Hoorah!" and raised their weapons into the air at this.

"Cassus Fett will arrive in a matter of minutes, and our combined forces will cause the entire system to tremble! For Mand'alor!"

"For Mand'alor! "the warriors echoed.
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:21 pm

"Par Mand'alor!" Cin'ciri yells with the crowd. "Bah parjai!"

Cin'ciri starts to sing. "Kote! Kandosii sa kar'ta, vode an. Manda'yaim a'den mhi, vode an." Soon all the mandos are singing along. "Bal kote, darasuum kote. Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, vode an. Motir ca'tra nau tracinya. Gra'tua cuun hett su dralshy'a. Aruetyc reti trattok'o."

As the song ends, Cassus Fett's ship drops out of hyperspace.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:55 pm

"Oya Vode!" Kyr'galaar said as a closing remark. The warriors would have followed him into a Sarlacc's maw after his speech. Victory would be glorious.
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:52 pm

"This is boring." Cin'ciri says as he sits in a ship and watches the bombing of Cathar.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:29 pm

"Not for long ad'ika, "Kyr'galaar says as Fett's ship lands outside the camp. Fett walks to the assembly area and announces plans to finish off the remaining Cathar.
He then rallied the troops to do a sweep through the last city on foot.
Kyr'galaar turned to his son, "Fun yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:36 pm

"Lets start the fight and we'll see." Cin'ciri says as he boards a dropship.
Back to top Go down
Solus Dha'kote
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Solus Dha'kote

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:19 pm

((A short while later))

Finally, Vhal thought as the troops at last made hard contact. All he could see was smoke. And more smoke. His heat scanners got to work and he fired at the nearest Cathar.
He reloaded as the Cathar fell to his knees ans died. From his position in the city he could see almost any enemy who dared to leave their hiding place.
As he finished reloading he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. He turned around and activated his lightsabers. There was a single Cathar elite swinging randomly at him with a vibroblade.

Are all Cathars this di'kutla?
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:20 pm

As the majority of his and his fellow ground commanders troops finish off the Cathar remaining in the city, Kyr'galaar and Cin'ciri along with Cassus Fett and his troops track those that dared to run to the shores. The cowards were now trapped between Mand'alor's finest and the ocean.
Cassus had the drop ships land near the ocean, and he and the troops rushed the remaining Cathar. The Cathar panicked and fled into the shallows of the water, while Cassus stepped forward. He then told the Cathar that their rebellious behavior and their cowardice would be punished. He then told the troops to ready their weapons to fire on his command.
Finally!, Kyr'galaar thought.
But before Cassus could give the order, a female Mandalorian rushed over to him with her jetpack. She begged and pleaded with him and the rest of the warriors not to kill the defenseless Cathar. She even went so far as to wade into the water with the Cathar.
Disobedience, Kyr'galaar thought, Disgusting.
He prepared to train his blaster right on her when Cassus gave the order. Hopefully he wouldn't bend and order a ceasefire. All of Kyr'galaar's work and meticulous planning would go to waste. No matter, he would merely shoot Cassus and take control.
There was no need for that however, as Cassus gave the order to fire at will. Every Mandalorian in the group fired mercilessly into the cowardly Cathar and the lone Mandalorian who dared attempt to protect them. Kyr'galaar managed to land a shot to the female Mandalorian's neck that sent her helmet flying off.
The traitor's buy'ce sunk into the murky water, as her lifeless body floated amongst the bodies of slain Cathar.
It was done.

((Go to the signup topic to pick the next planet, but don't forget to wrap up matters here for your characters))
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:48 am

::Hyperspace. Destination-- Flashpoint Stellar Research Station::

It has been eight months since the Mandalorians had been victorious in conquest. Eight months.
That would change soon.
Kyr'galaar and his battalion, as well as many others, were en route to Flashpoint Station. An important Republic research station on the outer rim.
They would conquer this time. Kyr'galaar could smell victory on the horizon.
The armor of every Mandalorian soldier in the battalion had been given a serious upgrade. Their armor was now thicker, and heavier. Their suits had been upgraded to vac suits. Their visor HUDs were state of the art. And most, if not all of them, had been equipped with jetpacks.
Kyr'galaar wasn't too excited about the changes. The armor wasn't as suited for his Taung anatomy as was his former suit. This one felt too, human. Why Mand'alor would let so many of the disgusting rodents into the ranks was beyond him. They were so frail.
But he has thought enough on the matter. They would arrive at Flashpoint within the hour. And he needed to be prepared for the upcoming battle.
It was just a matter of waiting...
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Cin'ciri is now training new recruits on Concord Dawn. The new recruits are frustratingly pitiful, and are killing themselves. They're even holding their blasters backwards. Cin'ciri suspects that most, if not all of them are farmers, seeking acceptance into the Mandalorians. "Bikadinir payt." The recruit looks at Cin'ciri with a puzzled expression. "Stab left," sighs Cin'ciri.

The recruit stabs but misses by five standard inches. Cin'ciri pulls out his blaster and shoots him. "Osi'yaim." Cin'ciri says. He then walks back to his quarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next