Galaar Studios :: Forum
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
This is Mandalorian space.

Identify yourself! Or be blown to haran!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:00 pm

::Flashpoint Stellar Research Station::

Another Republic soldier down, another scientist dead. With only one Mando'ad casualty they were doing pretty well thus far. Te Ani'la Mand'alor himself had ordered the taking of Flashpoint. This was merely the first of many battles against the Republic.

**Sir! We've finished off the Republics in the south quadrant.** Kyr'galaar heard from his comm. It had been a rather long battle for such a small station. They were already into the second day of it. The Republic soldiers had fought bravely and honorably, but they were no match for the might of te Mando'ade.

He fired his heavy repeater at a Republic Commando and stuck his gauntlet blade into the gut of a scientist with the gall to rush his position.

Before he knew it, the smoke had cleared, and the battle was over. The place stunk with the death of the Republics.

The slave teams were brought in to clean up with bodies. But Kyr'galaar had no time to supervise this. He had to oversee the transition of all communication devices to Mandalorian channels.

Once the communications array was tuned, he instantly recieved a holo message. Demagol was on his way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beskarmedia.com
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:59 pm

As Cin'ciri comes out of his quarters, he sees a circle of recruits yelling, "Fight! Fight! Fight!" Cin'ciri walks over and pushes his way though the crowd. Two young Taung were in the middle, clawing and biting, punching and kicking. It was embarrasing. The young spot him. "Well you're an easy target!" One said, remarking on his snow-white skin. Cin'ciri growled, "It's one thing for the enemy to see you coming. It's another thing entirely for them to do anything about it." The young ones finally realized the trouble they were in, Cin'ciri was not to be trifled with. He turned to the recruits. "GET BACK TO WORK!!!" They scattered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.galaarstudios.com
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Demagol had arrived. He had immediately taken up residence in a lab and sealed himself off. With the doors only opening so that Pulsipher could go in and out with supplies.
No matter. Kyr'galaar's job was done here. He had been called back to Manda'yaim to prepare the newest recruits for their first battle in the war.

::Transit. Destination-- Manda'yaim::

"What is it captain?" Kyr'galaar said as he boarded the bridge of the war ship. He had been practicing some new unarmed combat techniques on slaves who had failed in their task, and didn't like being interrupted.
"We just got a message from Mand'alor sir, "the captain said, "We are to divert our course to Concord Dawn immediately."
Well this was certainly unexpected.
"Thank you captain." Kyr'galaar said, "And another things, always remove your helmet when addressing a commanding Mando'ade like this."
The captain removed his buy'ce to reveal a burned and scarred Taung face.
"Many apologies sir. I won't forget." The captain said with a slight nod of the head.
Kyr'galaar was slightly relieved to find out that a human wasn't piloting this ship. He was beginning to worry that they would soon outnumber the Taung.
"Dismissed captain." Kyr'galaar said as he turned and left the bridge.
Concord Dawn, eh? It'll be good to see Cin'ciri again.
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:37 pm

"Alright! I have a test for all of you. All of you will go up against me. At least try to kill me, I'll survive." Cin'ciri was wearing nothing but his hunting suit, which protected almost nothing. He had two mando heavy pistols and a beskad. "Go." They all were looking at each other when Cin'ciri attacked. They didn't see him coming.

Afterwards, there were only two left, and they were the best ones out of the group. Humans, yet they must have been bounty hunters before. Cin'ciri saw his father's ship landing but he didn't let that distract him. Cin'ciri jumped, kicked off a tree and landed behind one of them. He kicked the human so hard it broke her spine, killing her imediately. He finished the other one with a blaster bolt to his cranium.

He turned around to greet his father.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Kyr'galaar witnessed his son's brutal "training" exercise. He approved.
He walked up to his son clapping after he shot a bolt into the human's head.

"Wonderful job ad'ika, "he said as he greeted his son, "But you need to remember to at least leave a couple of recruits alive, we need troops for the war effort."

He couldn't help but laugh at his own statement.
Back to top Go down
Kyr'am Galaar
Mand'alor
Mand'alor
Kyr'am Galaar

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Cin'ciri laughed. "I did." He said and pointed to the two teenaged Taung watching from their tent. They were young, but they knew quite alot from what Cin'ciri had seen merely hours before.
Back to top Go down
Jai'galaar Bralor
Do Svidaniya
Do Svidaniya
Jai'galaar Bralor

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:48 pm

"Wonderful." Kyr'galaar says. "Show me what they can do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan   Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glory of the Mando'ad Akaan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2